Art History, MinorView Checksheet
Minimum Total Credit Hours: 18
Program Code: N070
- The requirements for a minor must be completed concurrently with the major degree requirements.
- No minor may be added by completing courses after receiving the bachelor’s degree.
See form available in Fine Arts Dean’s office:
- Complete 2 copies of this form, and have both copies approved by an Art History faculty advisor.
- Take one copy to the OU School of Visual Arts office, Fred Jones Center, Rm. 202.
- Take one copy to the Office of the Dean, Weitzenhoffer Family College of Fine Arts FJC122
No single course may be used by a student to satisfy a major requirement and a minor requirement.
Students must earn a minimum grade of C in each course.
A minimum of 9 hours must be upper division Art History courses.
Students must achieve a minimum 2.50 GPA (OU and overall) in the minor coursework.
|Students must successfully complete at least eighteen (18) hours of coursework in art history. A minimum of nine (9) hours must be upper-division art history courses. The Art History electives should be advised by an Art History faculty member selected by the student. 1||18|
|Total Credit Hours||18|
- Minors are available to all undergraduate students at OU. If the minor is officially declared and approved, successfully completed, and noted on the graduation application, the student’s transcript will so indicate at the time the bachelor’s degree is posted.