Art History, Minor
Minimum Total Credit Hours: 18
Overall GPA - Combined and OU: 2.50
Program Code: N070
- The requirements for a minor must be completed concurrently with the major degree requirements.
- No minor may be added by completing courses after receiving the bachelor’s degree.
See form available in Fine Arts Dean’s office:
- Complete 2 copies of this form, and have both copies approved by an Art History faculty advisor.
- Take one copy to the OU School of Visual Arts office, Fred Jones Center, Rm. 202.
- Take one copy to the Office of the Dean, Weitzenhoffer Family College of Fine Arts FJC122
No single course may be used by a student to satisfy a major requirement and a minor requirement.
Students must earn a minimum grade of C in each course.
A minimum of 9 hours must be upper division Art History courses.
- Minors are available to all undergraduate students at OU.
- If the minor is officially declared and approved, successfully completed, and noted on the graduation application, the student’s transcript will so indicate at the time the bachelor’s degree is posted.
|Students must successfully complete at least eighteen (18) hours of coursework in art history. A minimum of nine (9) hours must be upper-division art history courses. The Art History electives should be advised by an Art History faculty member selected by the student. 1||18|
|Total Credit Hours||18|