Physical Geography, Minor
Minimum Total Credit Hours: 15
Minimum Upper-Division Hours: 15
Program Code: N468
- The requirements for a minor must be completed concurrently with the major degree requirements.
- No minor may be added by completing courses after receiving the bachelor’s degree.
This minor is not available to Geography Majors.
A minimum 2.00 GPA is required in all work presented for minor credit.
- Topics in GEOG 3890 and GEOG 4990 that are related to Physical Geography will also apply.
- In addition to GIS 4133, one upper division course from the Minor in Geospatial Information Science (N467) may be substituted for a course in this minor.
|Choose a minimum of 15 hours from the following:||15|
|Principles of Physical Geography|
|Climate, History, and Society|
|Fundamentals of Remote Sensing|
|Total Credit Hours||15|
- The successful completion of a minor will be entered on the student’s permanent record at the time the degree is recorded.